Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A New Year...A New Store

Hello and Happy New Year!!  Tomorrow.  I am a little early on that one, but we pray that
2014 will be a blessed one for you.

Christmas décor is gone and the store has been transformed.  For January and part
of February, we are going to be mostly primitive and colonial.  But even in that, we have things
that anyone can use in their home as a personal touch, no matter what style of décor you have.

I am putting in some pictures of displays, but in the next few days, I'll put pictures of
particular items on for you to see 'up close and personal'.  I hope you get some inspiration
and ideas to add some warmth to your home in the next few cold, wintry weeks.








If you're in the area, come see us after Wednesday.  Tomorrow, I'll select some individual things for you to take a look at.  Have a great New Year's Eve and we'll visit again tomorrow.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you wish to order anything I will contact you if you leave contact info. My comments are not published until I moderate them so I will not put your private info in the comment section.