Monday, December 9, 2013

More From the Simple Side (Of Decorating)

Merry Monday to you!!  Almost done with decorating on the simple.  Hopefully
the photos have given you good ideas of simple things to do. 

Tomorrow, I'll share a recipe for a family favorite for your Christmas meal.

Lanterns can be used for all seasons.  This one was black and I spray painted white.  I still have a small black one,
The taper in it is an LED timed taper.  It lights up 5 hours a day.  It adds a cozy touch and mine comes on at 4:30 so
it is a nice accent in the evenings.  We have these at the store.  They are $5.50.  I have a taper holder and a small 1"berry ring with this taper. 

Here is the glittered bird and nest I told you about a couple of days ago.  I just added a sprig of cedar garland from the mantle for a nice little touch.  I hope you have a great Monday!! 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you wish to order anything I will contact you if you leave contact info. My comments are not published until I moderate them so I will not put your private info in the comment section.