Sunday, December 15, 2013

How to Survive an Epic Fail

I had grand plans to show you step by step how to accomplish a project and feel really good about yourself.  What I didn't take into account was my inability to read and follow directions.  I picked up
supplies without reviewing all the details.  Simply put:  I didn't get enough fabric.  Epic Fail. 
So....I am linking you to a tutorial done the right way.  This lady is a wonderful decorator and has
great ideas.  I am planning on doing it according to directions and detail and will share it with you.  Below is a picture of my failure.  It will be okay until  then since it is a bathroom window in
one of our girl's bathrooms.  Scroll on down to get to the site with the real deal.
Failed project but will do for now. :)

Here's the right way:
www.impartinggrace.com/2011/05/faux-roman-shade-tutorial.html


0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you wish to order anything I will contact you if you leave contact info. My comments are not published until I moderate them so I will not put your private info in the comment section.