Saturday, December 7, 2013

More Simple Decorating

Happy Weekend!  Last post we talked about using Christmas décor with our
everyday things and keeping it simple but beautiful and festive.  Here are some
other pictures to give you ideas.
I hope you have a great Sunday.  We are snowbound here and tomorrow will be the
first time in years that our entire family will miss church.  We have been in our house since
Wednesday evening before the freezing rain and then 10" of snow fell.  Some sun and melting
will surely come soon.  I'm glad we don't get cabin fever.  We have enjoyed lots of games, fun, soup and chili, Christmas movies, and football.
Have a great Sunday and we'll visit again on Monday with some more pictures.  I think we'll take
a look at farmhouse decorating next week. 

Usually on the mantle I add garland and lights but this year I used some weeping cedar garland with a white finial,
a church and trees, and the boxwood topiaries that are there all year.

The TV armoire with two sets of trees (featured on this blog), a set of winter stack boxes, a pineapple finial (everyday décor), and a lighted tree.  You could make this with some branches spray painted white, secured in a container and some
lights.



Just some simple wreaths hung on cabinets with ribbon.  Easy but adds a festive feeling to your kitchen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you wish to order anything I will contact you if you leave contact info. My comments are not published until I moderate them so I will not put your private info in the comment section.