Thursday, December 26, 2013

A Store Redo

I hope your Christmas was wonderful! 

It's time to put Christmas décor on sale and redo the store.  I have loved all the fall and Christmas
items and candles but I'm really excited about the store's new look for 2014.  I think for the winter
months, we will focus on primitive and colonial décor.  I plan to rearrange the store, moving
things around and giving it a fresh look.  I'll be showing pictures of the redo and items and a look
I think you'll like.  For now, take a look at some of our new linens:  a round placemat and a fun
decorative dishtowel.

 
 
 
Have a great weekend and next week more pictures of the redecorating and a piece of furniture I plan to repaint. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you wish to order anything I will contact you if you leave contact info. My comments are not published until I moderate them so I will not put your private info in the comment section.