Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A Closer Look

I hope your New Year's Day has been restful.  Tomorrow, I guess it will be business as usual. 
As I write, I can hear my oldest daughter taking down her Christmas décor and vacuuming her room.
I need to get busy on my décor, but the time between Christmas and Thanksgiving was so short, I think I might just enjoy everything a few days longer.

The store is all done--for now.  In a few days, another big shipment will be here to price and decorate with.  And then a few days after that, all of our new candles will be in.  I'm very excited to smell
the new fragrances we have coming.

Here are some pictures of displays and then some of individual items.  I'll show those on the blog this
week so you can see things as if you were milling around the store.




 This table features Park Designs new colonial collection in placemats and table runner.  I love the braided rug placemats.  The runner (which is buried under items)  is like 3 of the placemats stitched together.  I think my favorite item on the table is the crackled pear. 


 This bird on a pedestal is on the other side of the table (picture above).  It is my second favorite item on the table.  This cute bird is $22.50.


 This display is in a primitive wheelbarrow.  It has no nails, just wooden nails that fit into holes.


The cutie in this picture is from the wheelbarrow above.  I can picture a young girl in colonial days playing with a doll like this.  I especially like the green button on her collar.  She is $21.75.

Thanks for visiting the store.  I'll feature some more displays and single items, probably tomorrow.
Enjoy the rest of New Year's Day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you wish to order anything I will contact you if you leave contact info. My comments are not published until I moderate them so I will not put your private info in the comment section.