Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Some Valentine Decor

Happy Wednesday!  


Valentine's Day is approaching and it's hard to believe.  Didn't we just take down Christmas?
Time passes too fast...
Anyway, here are some decorative things you might enjoy.  I included the prices, in case
you are interested.  If so, you can always leave me a comment and I'll get back to you.
I think on Friday I'll post a repeat tutorial on a cute, vintage Valentine garland.

This is a fun piece because it has a burlap flower and buttons.  You could use it all the time and if
you add red, you've got instant Valentine décor.  $11.25


 A fun felt runner  $12.50  and sign  $11.25


 Canister $18.75


Another different but cute spin on Valentine's Day  $7.50

Have a great Wednesday.  Stay warm!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you wish to order anything I will contact you if you leave contact info. My comments are not published until I moderate them so I will not put your private info in the comment section.