Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Decisions, decisions...

I like change...and sometimes I am resistant to change.  I'm complex when it comes to decorating.  I "tweak" sometimes to give something a new look.  But when I really like something I tend to leave it.  And so the story of my bedroom.  Except for a few very small things, I have had the same look for 6 years.  Now I am trying to decide on a new color to paint....but since I am happy with the room, it will not change much, just going to refresh the walls.  Bored yet?  I thought so.  Anyway, here is the room as it is right now.

 One thing I think will change is to replace the picture and hang a set of white ironstone plates in varying shapes.  I love white matelassé.  You can use it all the time as your basic and then change the
accessorie pieces...if you change, that is (unlike me)  but at least it gives you the option.

 Another change will be to paint the monster bird cage white.


 Oh dear, those tuplips need to be dusted :). 








And...the decision I can't seem to make.  But I'm leaning toward the square one on bottom.  I'll let you know. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you wish to order anything I will contact you if you leave contact info. My comments are not published until I moderate them so I will not put your private info in the comment section.