Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Another Essential For Your Health

Hopefully, everyone here is healthy.  Sometimes, though, we all need a little help.
If you missed the last post, check it out.  "Thieves" needs to be in everyone's health
kit.  Another oil that I would consider 'essential' is DiGize. 


For a digestive aid, this is THE oil.  It contains fennel, ginger, peppermint, juniper,
tarragon, lemongrass, anise, and patchouli.  It smells wonderful! 
A couple of testimonies to this unbelievable oil:
A friend who is a wealth of knowledge in natural health and essential oils had
a picture of her son on Facebook holding a bottle of Di-Gize.  He had been
sick at 8:00 and she said with colloidal silver and Di-Gize, he was better and
asking to eat 2 hours later.  A couple of days after that, one of my girls was
sick.  We had not had sickness visit us in over a year.  She was really a sick
girlie.  I remembered my friend's Facebook post.  I made a quick call to a
friend who lives about 2 minutes from us, knowing she also had some oil. 
She generously shared some.  I applied one (one!) drop of Di-Gize mixed
with one drop of olive oil and rubbed on the sick tummy.  I also placed one
drop of 'Thieves' on the bottom of everyone's feet.  We didn't want anyone
else getting sick.  Within an hour, my child's nausea was gone and she was
no longer sick.  Another hour, and it was bedtime, and I was a little nervous
not knowing what the night would bring.  She wanted to sleep in her bed so
I pulled up a chair and ottoman just outside her room expecting to be up often
during the night.  Nope, she slept well, awoke much better, and was eating
lightly later that day.  This wasn't a random little thing; she had been sick for
hours before I remembered about Di-Gize and one drop brought relief.  A couple
of nights ago, another daughter said her stomach felt "wonky".  She asked me
to rub a drop on her--fifteen minutes later she reported her stomach felt great
and never had another complaint!  I'm sold.  And Di-Gize just became part
of our lives! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you wish to order anything I will contact you if you leave contact info. My comments are not published until I moderate them so I will not put your private info in the comment section.