Monday, March 31, 2014

Spring Florals and Roosters

Hello to another week! 

Tomorrow is April 1 and any other year, we would be seeing lots of buds, new
leaves on trees, and colors.  This year we seem to be running a little behind on
that.  I want to get outside and get some pictures of living things, but until then,
we'll just spread some spring cheer with silk florals.  The colors are pretty.

 This moss nest is nestled in some moss trays.  I love the bright colors in the nest.

 I love this bird house.  Placed around it is a garland of new spring leaves bursting out of a
branch.  And who doesn't love birds?

 Forsythia screams spring.  I have seen two bushes in town with their gorgeous yellow buds.
However, these branches are a close second to the real thing.

 And I loved, loved, loved this when I saw it.  Green bottles with sprays in a metal holder.

 These tulips in a moss and twig basket are unique and fun.


Now...turning to roosters...




I plan on using this rooster in a fun summer display with gorgeous, fun placemates and
red checked napkins.  Stay tuned!
Any of these things that you would like in your home, comment and I'll get back to you
with a price.  We can ship it to you or remember--delivery is free in NWA.  Even better,
come in to the store and see them for yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you wish to order anything I will contact you if you leave contact info. My comments are not published until I moderate them so I will not put your private info in the comment section.