Friday, March 14, 2014

Graniteware's Newest Color

Hello!  And Yay, it's Friday!

In January, our supplier of graniteware, speckle-ware, splatter-ware--whatever you
want to call it, launched a new color.  Our older customers like it because they say
it looks 'classic'.  Our younger customers like it because they say it looks 'modern'
and 'industrial'.  Since both ends of the customer age spectrum seem to like it, I'd say
it's a hit.  A color I thought I'd never see in graniteware--grey (notice their spelling
of it--I think they're going for class!)



I like it.  I think most ladies will, too.  I'm especially glad that I could find linens that match.  Gray
or (grey)  must be an up and coming color because this year's linens have some gray accents in some
of their design lines.  I especially like pairing it with this coral (or nectarine).  You could start a war
over the specific name or spelling of a color :).
Come in and check our the new color for yourself and have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you wish to order anything I will contact you if you leave contact info. My comments are not published until I moderate them so I will not put your private info in the comment section.