Monday, September 12, 2011

What I'm Up To

Today is  a fun day.  I'm ordering Christmas merchandise and I'm getting excited
about it.  Our Holiday Open House is October 29 for all of our NWA friends.  I'll
begin putting items on the blog for purchasing as they arrive and are priced. The
holidays ARE coming after this long, hot summer and I want to help you add to
your home's beauty and holiday spirit without making you feel guilty about what
you spend.  That's always my mission.  Check back soon.  In a couple of days
I'll have some pics.

1 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Wishing I lived closer or even in the same state. LOL!
Good luck with your open house.
Kim

Post a Comment

If you wish to order anything I will contact you if you leave contact info. My comments are not published until I moderate them so I will not put your private info in the comment section.