Monday, September 19, 2011

Pre-Order Your Trees Starting Today

Wow--the holidays are going to be here soon.  We are taking pre-orders
for these cute trees.  I will have a lot of them at our Open House on
October 29 but they go fast.  Several years ago, the first year we sold
them, one of our expert decorator employees took a look at them and
said, "You didn't order enough, you'll need more."  I thought maybe I
had ordered too many.  She was right--I re-ordered twice that season
and went on to feature them the next two years in Country Sampler--
they even made the cover!!  We have shipped them all across the
continental US.  You'll love decorating with them.  Many ladies have
told me they leave them up through Janurary.  Leave a comment to pre-order. Delivery
is free in NWA and shipping is reasonable elsewhere.  $28.50 per
set.  The largest tree is 24", medium is 19", and small one is 14".
Forgot to mention--I saw these a couple of years ago on Shannon's blog.  They
looked so pretty on her dining table.  Those trees are everywhere!!  Don't miss
the opportunity to get yours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you wish to order anything I will contact you if you leave contact info. My comments are not published until I moderate them so I will not put your private info in the comment section.