Thursday, September 1, 2011

Afternoon Fun

We decided to celebrate Wednesday as our almost-through-with-our-4th week of school-day. 
For fun we thought we'd try to recreate this winner of a cookie featured here.  It's found in the
second part of her post :).  Although ours didn't turn out quite the same--don't judge us, we're
going to tweak it until it looks professional.  Which means we'll just keep practicing until we
perfect it.

We started by making our favorite chocolate chip
recipe and put it in our graniteware small
tray--which we'll be featuring soon.  I usually
take our cookies out while they are still soft and
let them finish cooking.  Graniteware pans are
great at this.

Our favorite ingredient

We made buttercream icing and piped it with
the large shell tip around the edges, made
the clouds and outlined where the M & Ms
should go.  I forgot to put orange ones on like
Angela did.  My bad.  Then when we finished
we thought there were not enough M & Ms.
I told you they were our favorite so we decided
to put them all around. I didn't quite achieve Ang's
look, but as I said, we're still pefecting it.
We had a great time and decided we'll make one once a month to celebrate the
birthdays of that month in our Sunday School small group.  Thanks, Angela. And
a beautiful job on the cookie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you wish to order anything I will contact you if you leave contact info. My comments are not published until I moderate them so I will not put your private info in the comment section.