Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fall Prettiness

I wanted to show you two fall picks that Pat's...Again has.  They
are 16" long and so pretty.  Fall fruit, leaves, and flowers make
them gorgeous and you'll never be disappointed in the quality of
the florals from 'Raz'.  You can use them by themselves or put
in an arrangement is sure to make it 'pop'.  As I said, they are 16"
long and $11.75.  I will have some at the Open House but I
won't have a lot of fall so if you'd like one, call me now and I'll get
it to you in NWA or I can send them elsewhere.  They shouldn't
be too costly to ship.  The pumpkin in the picture has a story
all it's own and I'll be doing a tutorial on how to make it later
this week when my camera and computer start talking to
each other again :).  Thanks for looking and check back
later this week--it's a really fun project (and easy, too).
Who doesn't love fall?

Aren't these pretty?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you wish to order anything I will contact you if you leave contact info. My comments are not published until I moderate them so I will not put your private info in the comment section.