Sunday, February 3, 2013

The Saint at Pear Orchard's Handiwork

Remember my post about our saint that lives at Pear Orchard?  If
you haven't read it scroll back a post of two and be inspired.
Last week, we received a package with red pepper jelly (recipe
included) and seeds from her garden to plant in ours this year.
Yesterday I had a note in the mail with a gift. 
 
I'm no expert on needlework (other than doing cross stitch) but I think that is crewel.
If anyone knows for sure, tell me.  All I know is that it is beautiful and no doubt crafted
with love.  It's going in my Bible.  And the way she ended this letter.... "I've worked
hard today."  I'm sure she did, one letter she told us she push plows her garden.  I have
a feeling she had been out there working.  I greatly look forward to my weekly letters and
I'm sure I'll have more to share with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you wish to order anything I will contact you if you leave contact info. My comments are not published until I moderate them so I will not put your private info in the comment section.