Monday, November 12, 2012

Products you may like

I think you will like these. Let me know if you are interested in anything. If you mention you saw it on the blog, I'll give you 20% off just like we did in the store during our Christmas Open House last week.
Tart burners, can use the warming plate for keeping a cup of coffee/tea warm $17.50. Black, cream, taupe, soft yellow
Let it snow stack boxes $31.25 Popcorn and cranberry garland $20.00
Pinecone towel set on left $7.50 Embroidered red or green kitchen towel $8.75
50" snowy pine garland $19.50
Another picture of garland Berry picks $5.00
Wheat bundle $17.50 Berry ball lg $13.75 small $9.75
Harvest sign $16.25
Bag of faux acorns $8.75

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you wish to order anything I will contact you if you leave contact info. My comments are not published until I moderate them so I will not put your private info in the comment section.