Saturday, November 10, 2012

Plate holder

One of the most popular items that we have featured in Country Sampler has been this plate holder. It is so versatile and functional. From being a holder for plates used everyday to a piece that can hold desserts at a gathering, you'll be glad to have this item. For pictures of other ways to use it, click on wire products on the sidebar and go to the post where it is featured on a great decorating blog.
$25.50 If you're interested, leave a comment and I'll get back to you. Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love one of these! How do I get one!!??

Post a Comment

If you wish to order anything I will contact you if you leave contact info. My comments are not published until I moderate them so I will not put your private info in the comment section.