Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Big Day

Good morning to all!  Our first day back in business will be Saturday, August 18.  That day and the next week through August 25 will be a 20% off storewide sale.  We are busy getting merchandise, pricing, putting together display pieces, and just dreaming about what is to be.  I will soon post pictures as a preview of some fun things.  Gooseberry Patch has some great new cookbooks out and that may be the first thing I share with you, along with a recipe from one. 
Our new address is 1336 Carley Road in Springdale.  It's just two blocks west of our long-time store and just south of 412.  Stay tuned and mark your calendars!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you wish to order anything I will contact you if you leave contact info. My comments are not published until I moderate them so I will not put your private info in the comment section.