Saturday, July 30, 2011

Thanks to Shannon

I am thankful to Shannon at Bless Our Nest for featuring our tiered plate holder on her blog.

I discovered her blog a couple of years ago when she re-purposed some frames and created a cute monogramed frame with fabric around the mat.  I really like her decorating ideas and have used  some.  I'm not too creative but I can copy :).  Thank you to everyone who comes here from Bless Our Nest.  This was always one of our most popular items in the store and on Country Sampler.  You can get the measurements if you scroll on down to where it's listed or check the label on the sidebar.  $25.50 (no sales tax for non-Arkansas residents).  FREE delivery in Fayetteville, Springdale, and Rogers and shipping is reasonable elsewhere.  Comment or call 479-756-3606 to order any of our items and mention Shannon's blog and get 10% off.  We are just beginning on here and will be adding more items.  Check back from time to time and I know you'll like what you see.  We'll soon have more decorative, Gooseberry Patch cookbooks, linens, and fall and holiday candles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you wish to order anything I will contact you if you leave contact info. My comments are not published until I moderate them so I will not put your private info in the comment section.