Friday, July 22, 2011

Someday It Will Be Fall

With temperatures each day in the high 90's and edging
over 100, it seems like fall will never be.  But the
calendar continues to move forward and all too soon
we'll be ready for fall decorating.
This iron pumpkin votive holder is a perfect
way to catch the autumn feeling.  It comes with a glass
votive holder. 

In the pic above we placed a small berry wreath.
We have also put beautiful sunflower picks in it.
Your ideas are limitless.  This looks great on a coffee
table, dining table, or even your countertop.
Price is $28.75 and we'll include the glass votive cup as a BONUS!
Comment below and I'll contact you or call 479-756-3606. 
FREE DELIVERY in Fayetteville, Rogers, and Springdale.
Shipping elsewhere is reasonable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you wish to order anything I will contact you if you leave contact info. My comments are not published until I moderate them so I will not put your private info in the comment section.