Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Shop Your House

Welcome to Wednesday!

It's been a quick week here. 
Winter might just be thinking of taking an exit and everyone I know would
be happy to see that occur.  And that means it is time to change the décor
of our home to reflect spring.  Bright colors, green leaves, things that remind
us of new growth.

A fun, frugal way to change our décor is to shop your house.  All of us
probably possess way more than we need.  Finding a new home in your
home for items you have can be fun.  Then, you can decorate and not feel
guilty if you pick up just one or two new things.

I shopped my house and found some things that could be moved around
and paired with others things to create a new thing.


These I took off of stems, placed them in a glass bowl and they became this...






This wooden box got added to a new arrangement and a little bunny and...




Then this...


this...
 
 


and this...


came together and became this fun vignette.

See how fun this can be and on the cheap, too!!  That makes it extra fun to enjoy :).
Now go shop your house and see what you can do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you wish to order anything I will contact you if you leave contact info. My comments are not published until I moderate them so I will not put your private info in the comment section.