Friday, February 28, 2014

Think Spring

A fine Friday to all of you!

Tomorrow is March 1.  Could spring really be coming?  Not sure, here, because
we are having freezing rain and snow on Sunday.

Regardless, the calendar says March and so we're going to start thinking spring.
I love birds, and to me spring screams birds.


This framed print reminds me of something I would have seen in my great-grandmother's house.
She was born in 1887.  Not primitive, and not quite country, I would say it is vintage. What
do you think?

I like it beside this drop-leaf table.  I couldn't find pineapples this year but artichokes seem
to be big and they are close enough. :). 

We have this in the store $25.75 as well as one that sits a little higher on the pedestal.

 Time to change the red tea kettle to the yellow one.


Gotta love chalkboards.  And, of course, spring flowers and a nest with eggs.
Have a great weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you wish to order anything I will contact you if you leave contact info. My comments are not published until I moderate them so I will not put your private info in the comment section.