Monday, May 6, 2013

Things You Might Like

After snow last week, the sun is trying to peek out today.  I hope it is
spring where ever you are.  Here are a couple of things you might enjoy.
It was a cloudy day when I took these pictures so
they are not too clear.  These dishtowels are a muslin
color with burgundy stripes.  The flowers are actually
raised so it's an unusual distowel.  Not your ordinary one.
$9.00 + $4.50 s/h (priority mail package)

Hard to see the details but this tulip coming out of the
bulb and sitting in a nest will compliment any
decor you have.  It's just white and simple and that's
what makes it perfect.
$14.75 + $8.00 s/h (needs to be carefully wrapped
and put in a slightly larger box)
If you will click on the pictures they will be slightly larger to view.
Thanks for looking.  If you are interested, email theclaypool7@yahoo.com
and I will get back to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you wish to order anything I will contact you if you leave contact info. My comments are not published until I moderate them so I will not put your private info in the comment section.